**View our Registration Links UP ABOVE, or on our Home Page**
*All classes require a 1-month written notice prior to cancellation or termination. Failure to do so will result in a 1-month tuition charge.*
CLASS SIZE: (COVID-CLEARED)
OUR TRADITIONAL CLASS SIZES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFO. HOWEVER, DURING THIS TIME OF COVID-UNKNOWN, WE WILL KEEP OUR CLASS SIZES SMALLER THAN THESE #'S APPEAR:
OUR PRESCHOOL GYMNASTICS- Ages 2-3: 5-7 athletes, Ages 3: 6-8 athletes, Ages 4-5: 8-10 athletes with 1-2 coaches
ALL OTHER CLASSES: 10-12 athletes, with 2 coaches/class
MONTHLY RATE BREAKDOWN:
All payments received monthly (vs. by "semester,") will be billed a $2/mo processing fee.
30MIN/WK = $35/MONTH
2HRS/WK= $75/MONTH (same child doing 2 hrs)
2HRS/WK= $85.00/month (2 kids, each doing a 1hr class/wk)
2.25HRS/WK= $80/MONTH (same child doing 2.25 hrs)
TTG COVID PROTOCOL:
1) Smaller class sizes (for now)
2) More frequent hand-washing (it will be required for all individuals prior to gym entrance, and again upon exit of the gym. This is NEW & will be handled in the garage sink)
3) Door knobs, hand rails or popular 'hot spots' will be sanitized by staff every hour
4) Gym mats will be sanitized more frequently
5) Coaches MAY wear masks or shields, per preference
6) ALL Visitors will be encouraged to wear masks
7) Should any COVID issues arise during the semester requiring TTG to STOP, we will do ZOOM classes for 1-WEEK during your athlete's regular class time. (Refunds will be offered ONLY if Zoom lessons exceed 3 classes during a "semester"- 4 months)
8) As always, any individual with sick or fever-like symptoms won’t be admitted. A temperature reader will be provided, and may be used by parents/staff to ensure the health of any individual. IF any person(s) are COVID POSITIVE in your immediate family/friend group, please do not attend class (& with notification, we can Zoom you into our lesson).
PRESCHOOL GYMNASTICS- Athlete is exposed to all 4 gymnastics events: bars, beam, floor, & vault, as well as rings, & rope climbing.
BEGINNING TUMBLING- Available to any athlete with little to no knowledge of gymnastics or tumbling. This class teaches gymnastics strength basics, & terminology, with an emphasis in developing the Back Bend or Bridge, Handstand, and Cartwheel.
BEG/INT TUMBLING- Available for those athletes falling just between beginning and intermediate tumbling qualifications.
INTERMEDIATE TUMBLING- A preliminary step, the athlete must have a Bridge from a stand position down to the ground safely, & a Cartwheel in a straight line (legs straight). This class teaches advanced limbering; front & back walkovers, with preparations for back handsprings & side aerials.
ADVANCED TUMBLING- A preliminary step, the athlete must have a front and back walkover (preferred straight legs), and a 1-arm cartwheel. This class focuses primarily on back handsprings, side aerials, front aerials, back tucks, and running tumbling skills, with some bars/vault/beam training.
BEGINNING PARKOUR/NINJA- This class teaches parkour terminology, develops leg & upper body strength, & versatility through jumping, vaulting & balancing tricks. Our Ninja circuits combine these tricks quietly & make for a fun learning environment! Athletes are exposed to all our indoor gymnastic equipment, including some outdoor surfaces and equipment.
INTERMEDIATE PARKOUR- Athlete must understand parkour terminology in multiple vaults, and have a cartwheel. This class progresses their balancing, jumping, upper body strength, and vaulting skills, as well as introduces them to flipping skills (or Freerunning).
ADVANCED PARKOUR- Athlete must be able to do 6+ vaults, and understand their body well upside down. This class progresses the front, side, and back flipping skills, as well as increases efficiency and fluidity in movement. We emphasize teammate growth by recognizing each person's strengths, as well as knowing our personal boundaries/limitations as athletes.
YOU RECEIVE A 1-TIME $5 DISCOUNT/ATHLETE WHEN A FRIEND REFERS YOU!
FAMILY TUITION DISCOUNT:
2ND+ CHILD- $5 OFF PRESCHOOL TUITION OR $5 OFF A 1+HR CLASS
FAMILY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT:
AFTER 2ND REGISTRATION FEE, ALL OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE FREE REGISTRATION.
MULT. HOUR DISCOUNT:
IF THE SAME ATHLETE ATTENDS 2+HRS/WEEK, TUITION IS DISCOUNTED TO $75/MONTH. THIS CAN BE APPLIED TOWARD THE SAME CLASS OR ANOTHER CLASS.