Questions & Answers:
1. PARENT RESPONSIBILITY: Please drop off child along the Cedar Hills street mailbox spot, and have athlete run along the sidewalk of the
'Peaceful Court' cul-de-sac. You may drive into the cul-de-sac and park straight on (perpendicular to the curb) to the right side of the driveway in order to access more cars for athlete pick-up. Please do NOT park in the neighbors' driveways. Athletes can access the gym by going through garage & heading directly downstairs, or walking left around the back yard to the basement entrance of the Tiny Tumblers Gym facility. Please drop off child 5-min. prior to class start time for jacket/shoe/snow removal time. Have hair pulled back, wear flexible attire tucked in, & include a LABELED water bottle for hydration. Please NO jeans or buckles as they can rip and tear gym mats or spotting coaches.
2. MAKE UP CLASS: If a class must be missed, the child is allowed to make up the class within a 2-week period, per availability! A text or email to Kari Louthan will be required prior to missing class, in order to participate in any make-up class provided class availability. No discounts/refunds will be granted if the athlete is unable to participate in their regular class.
3. BILLING & PAYMENT OPTIONS: Non-refundable 1-time annual $30 Registration Fee ($25 after 1.1.19). Semester tuition is preferred, but monthly Venmo or checks are permissible, with a $2/mo processing fee added. Checks should be made out to 'Tiny Tumblers Gym.' Cash is discouraged, but acceptable IF provided in an envelope, with the athlete's name, date, and the dollar amount listed on the front to ensure accurate transfer of payment.
4. Dates of Service and/or Closure Dates: Closure dates include Labor Day, UEA Fall & Spring Break, the week of Thanksgiving, & part of December. This year we will resume classes on Jan.7th. We are OPEN on MLK Day & President's Day. The program will run through May 5th, 2019 (with a culminating semester competition held at our facility the following week, May 6-9th). Tuition will be pro-rated 1/2 a month in May, after-which the program will take a 2-month break from regular classes. (Summer camps may be an option.) Classes will resume near the beginning of August, with new annual registration fees due at that time.
5. ATTIRE: Please wear flexible attire. Any restrictive or loose articles of attire, including loose t-shirts, big hoop earrings/jewelry, or jeans, may cause risk of injury to the athlete or spotter. Athletes will be asked to remove dangerous attire. Parkour athletes should bring closed-toe shoes & jackets (no jeans) while participating in outdoor training and may bring them down into the facility.
6. DISCOUNTS &/OR REFERRALS: Referral Discount= a 1-time $5 off your bill/athlete. Family Discount= $5 off 2nd+child for a 30-min/wk class, $7 off a 1hr/wk class, or $10 off a 1.25hr/wk class. FREE registration for all family members after first 2 children. NO deductions from tuition will apply if class is cancelled due to a holiday. Semester tuition is based off an average of 4 visits/month. Classes are subject to change or cancel based on total attendance.
7. Cancellation/Termination: We require a 1-month written notification of termination to receive any refunds to ANY/ALL classes. Failure to provide proper notification will result in a 1-month tuition charge that the customer will be responsible for.